Ehimartho International Limited [EIL] recognizes the hazardous nature of our operations and the adverse consequences of its failure
to observe checks and control or completely eliminate the action and condition that could result in accident. It is our belief that
good policies shall form an integral part of our business and will vigorously pursue all accident prevention
policies and programme through her well-structured and efficient system.
[EIL]activities therefore is organized, planned and executed so that:
- A genuine respect for employees and society generally encouraged , thereby contributing to the welfare of all concerned.
- The health, safety and security of all employees and any person participating in the company’s operations including sub-contractors and any third parties are safeguarded.
- Any possible undesirable effects of its activities on the environment is minimized
- Damages and danger to materials and properties are avoided
- In applicable cases, minor contracts are awarded to the indigenous sub-contractors from the host community, elders and youth groups are consulted in numbers concerning security and welfare during the contract period.